Some information on these pages has been removed or obscured to protect against identity fraud.

05 September, 2009

Feeling Guilty

I’ve been doing a bit of blog hopping recently and in my travels I came across the lovely Angie who’s doing the most fabulous Heritage Blog of her ancestors.
She has some amazing photos and reading all about her family has been so interesting but after going back over her pages it left me with a rather big feeling of guilt.

That’s not a bad thing as it happens because if you’re reading this, then you’ll know that I too started to do this blog to record my family history but if you look at the date on the one and only post that I’ve done, it was well over 18 months ago….reason to be ashamed I’m sure you’ll agree.

But now I have to say a big thank you to Angie because having see her beautiful work I’m resolved to getting stuck in again and will make a big effort to get some more pages done but first I’ll have to take some photos of the pages that I’ve all ready finished, so keep an eye open tomorrow for the first of my half a dozen or so completed pages.

2 comments:

  1. This is your first step ...I was very slow to get going and I still take my time on each post. Enjoy what you are doing and have FUN xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry forgot to say ....where are your pics?????

    ReplyDelete